The objectives of the Masonry Institute of Michigan are:
- To provide up-to-date design information to architects and structural engineers.
- To provide technical masonry data to mason contractors, bricklayers and industry suppliers.
- To promote the many advantages of masonry construction to the designer, the builder, the owner and the general public.
- To promote the highest standards of quality design, quality materials and quality workmanship.
- To promote productive working relationships between all parties of the masonry industry.
The Masonry Institute of Michigan offers the following professional services to members and non-members.
- Verbal Reviews
- Design/Plan Reviews
For more information, contact MIM