The Masonry Society (TMS) is planning a series of 9 webinars on Special Inspection of Structural Masonry, helpful for anyone who is or plans to become a Structural Masonry Special Inspector (SMSI), or who is otherwise involved with special inspection and testing of masonry. Attend 1 webinar, several, or all, depending on your interest and background.
Webinars on the following topics will be presented at 1 pm ET on each Thursday in September and October, by the speakers listed. Dates underlined shown the corrected dates:
- Introduction to Special Inspection, the 2018 IBC, and TMS 402/602, September 5, Phillip Samblanet
- Introduction to Masonry Units, September 12, John Chrysler
- Reinforcement and Connectors, September 19, Phillip Samblanet
- Mortar and Mortar Mixing, September 26, Jamie Farny
- Grout, October 3, Jamie Farny
- Basic Masonry Construction, October 10, John Chrysler
- Reinforcing and Grouting, October 17, Phillip Samblanet
- Hot and Cold Weather Construction, October 24, Jamie Farny
- Testing, October 31, John Chrysler
A 10th webinar on Basic Plan Reading will be considered in November depending on the interest of attendees. Click here for additional information and to register.