The Masonry Society has issued its latest issue of TMS Responds with responses to questions on the following topics:
- Joint Reinforcement Types, response by Rochelle Jaffe and Dan Zechmeister
- Joint Reinforcement - Heavy Duty vs. Standard, response by Rochelle Jaffe
- Allowable Shear for Special Reinforced Masonry Shear Walls, response by Richard Bennett and John Hochwalt
- Flexural Tension Values, response by Richard Bennett
- Finding Topics in previous TMS Responds and TMS Journals, and finding Errata
TMS Members can access this and other issues of TMS Responds here at no charge. Nonmembers may download TMS Responds for a nominal fee.