These rates will be available until 11:59 pm CST on April 1, 2020.
NCSEA is aware that many of you rely on your local face-to-face events for education. In an effort to provide additional educational opportunities in a time when many events are being cancelled, NCSEA has significantly reduced the prices for several of its webinar products. The upcoming live webinar on March 24, Lintels for Masonry Walls, can be accessed by SEA Members for $50 ($75 for non-members; reduced from $250). For 10 of our most popular webinars from the last 18 months, SEA Members can access the recordings for only $25 each ($35 for non-members; reduced from $250). Each of these webinars offer 1.5 hours of continuing education credit. For more information, please see the details below. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following recordings are some of our most popular webinars. They are available to SEA Members for only $25 each ($35 for non-members).
1. Resilient Design & Risk Assessment Using the Quantitative & Building-Specific FEMA P-58 Analysis Method
2. Insurance and Indemnification: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You
3. Code Compliance & Existing Structures
4. Economical Design of Insulating Concrete Form Walls
5. 2018 IEBC - Part 1: Prescriptive & Performance Methods
6. Multi-Family Wood Construction: Engineering Mid-Rise Buildings
7. Structural Stability During Construction
8. 2018 IBC and IEBC Significant Structural Changes
9. Welding Problems and Practical Solutions
10. Stamping, Sealing and Signing: Satisfying Statutes and the Standard of Care