The Michigan Masonry Coalition is presenting a series of Masonry Contractor Technical Programs. These programs are for you and your staff, to gain a deeper understanding of ASTM Standards and TMS requirements. Below you will find the first in our series. The entire series topics, descriptions, and registration links are here.
Workshops will be held from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Lansing and Warren.
- September 2019 - Grouting and Reinforcing Masonry - Mariano DiGiovanni & Dan Zechmeister
- October 2019 - Mix Design & Testing - Representative from St. Marys Cement or Redi Mix
- November 2019 - Air Barriers | Hot and Cold Weather – ABAA- Air Barrier Association of America & Mariano DiGiovanni
- December 2019 - Flashing and Insulation Installation - Mariano DiGiovanni & Dan Zechmeister
- January 2020 - Movement Joints – Maria Alvaro
- February 2020 - Cleaning – Doug Barron
- March 2020 - Safety – Howard Hipes: Lansing | Tom Ward: Warren
- April 2020 - Code vs. Spec – Scott Walkowicz
- May 2020 - New Technology – Tom Cuneio and Dan Zechmeister