Structural Masonry Design Software Version 7.2 is here.
This latest version of a software from NCMA generates structural designs of masonry elements according to code requirements from both the Building Code Requirements for Masonry Structures and the 2015 International Building Code
THE SOFTWARE CAN ALSO ...
- Utilize the masonry design provisions of TMS 402 and corresponding loading criteria from ASCE 7
- Choose from either allowable stress or strength design methodologies -- each with options for reinforced masonry assemblies
- Design shear walls for in-plane and out-of-plane loads, columns, pilasters and lintels including code prescribed detailing requirements for seismic heading, lap splicing, shear reinforcement, stirrups and more
- Multiple output options including code-referenced design calculations and axial load/moment capacity interaction diagrams
- Serviceability checks including deflections and second order P-delta effects
TRY IT FREE FOR 30 DAYS (scroll to the bottom of the page)