BIM-M will again be in the Innovation Area for the Masonry Madness festivities at the World of Masonry convention in January. They will have a great line up of speakers slated to participate in our booth. Here is a link to a listing of who will be presenting and the innovations they will be talking about for your review. There will be time slots for each speaker, so if there is something specific you are interested in please plan on joining us at the appropriate time. Times will be posted and sent out as we get closer and we get them locked in.
- Australia's concrete masonry industry demands action on fire safety
- NCMA Solutions Center: Can a firestopping concrete masonry wall have penetrations?
- Green Building News: Case Study
- Thermal Breaks in Building Envelopes: Recent Research Findings
- NCMA Solutions Center: Is there any guidance available for crack control in high seismic areas for concrete masonry walls?
- Grenfell-style cladding removed from only 15% of high-rises in UK
- New online concrete masonry course now being offered to architects
- Check out brand new technology sessions at the 13th NAMC in Utah
- New Guidelines Can Help Communities With Resiliency Measures
ASCE ASTM awards bim BIM-M BIM-M 2016 BIM-M 2017 CMU concrete masonry construction continuing education CPU disaster resiliency energy fire fire safety ICC insurance MCAA multi-family housing NCMA NCMA 100 NCMA 100 years NCMA CPU NCMA eNews NCMA Midyear Meeting NCMA Solutions Center NCMA TEK OSHA resiliency Revit Scholarships silica silica alert silica rule silica training sustainability The Masonry Society TMS TMS Sustainability News TMS Webinar webinar wood wood high-rise wood structures