BIM-M will again be in the Innovation Area for the Masonry Madness festivities at the World of Masonry convention in January. They will have a great line up of speakers slated to participate in our booth. Here is a link to a listing of who will be presenting and the innovations they will be talking about for your review. There will be time slots for each speaker, so if there is something specific you are interested in please plan on joining us at the appropriate time. Times will be posted and sent out as we get closer and we get them locked in.
- The power of building and energy codes
- Deep energy retrofits for historic masonry buildings
- 2019 BEC-GD Enclosure Consciousness Symposium
- NCMA Solutions Center: Does the density of CMU affect the properties of a CMU assembly?
- Architizer highlights five eye-popping CMU residences
- 2019 MCAA Region C Masonry Skills Challenge
- Concrete-and-brick home in Vietnam is cool -- literally
- Grizzlies, wilderness and a fire-resistant concrete block home
- NCMA Solutions Center: When is it okay to backfill when constructing a concrete masonry basement wall?
- Bob Pachota, longtime owner of Michigan's Best Block passes away at 78
- TMS Special Inspection Webinar Series Start 9/5
- Michigan Mason Contractors Association Annual Fall Meeting and Outing
ASTM awards bim BIM-M BIM-M 2017 building codes CMU concrete masonry construction continuing education CPU disaster resiliency energy fire fire safety hurricane ICC insurance MCAA multi-family housing NCMA NCMA 100 NCMA 100 years NCMA CPU NCMA eNews NCMA Solutions Center NCMA TEK OSHA resilience resiliency Revit Scholarships silica silica alert silica rule sustainability The Masonry Society TMS TMS Sustainability E-News TMS Sustainability News TMS Webinar tornado webinar wood wood structures