BIM-M will again be in the Innovation Area for the Masonry Madness festivities at the World of Masonry convention in January. They will have a great line up of speakers slated to participate in our booth. Here is a link to a listing of who will be presenting and the innovations they will be talking about for your review. There will be time slots for each speaker, so if there is something specific you are interested in please plan on joining us at the appropriate time. Times will be posted and sent out as we get closer and we get them locked in.
- NCMA Solutions Center: How can condensation be controlled in concrete masonry walls?
- Stonework survives devastating Notre Dame fire
- FREE MIOSHA Online Training and Certification for Respirable Crystalline Silica Safety
- Join us FORE a great day!
- OSHA releases video on respirable silica exposure
- New report questions wood sustainability
- TMS Presenting Fall Webinar Series on Special Inspection of Masonry Construction
- Mortar & Grout Sampling and Testing Workshop on May 14
- Looking to network? NCMA's events make it easy.
- Striking new concrete block design rises from the Arizona desert
- BIM can help control design-build costs, increase efficiency
- CAC accuses province of bypassing code, putting residents at risk
- How one block home defied a massive wildfire
- Webinar: Troubleshooting REScheck and COMcheck Projects
- NCMA offers free design courses on AEC Daily
- NCMA Solutions Center: How do I determine the necessary amount of concrete masonry protection for steel columns for fire protection purposes?
- How Oklahoma is using block to keep kids safe
ASTM awards bim BIM-M BIM-M 2016 BIM-M 2017 CMU concrete masonry construction continuing education CPU disaster resiliency energy fire fire safety hurricane ICC insurance MCAA multi-family housing NCMA NCMA 100 NCMA 100 years NCMA CPU NCMA eNews NCMA Solutions Center NCMA TEK OSHA resilience resiliency Revit Scholarships silica silica alert silica rule silica training sustainability The Masonry Society TMS TMS Sustainability News TMS Webinar tornado webinar wood wood structures