NCMA's Concrete Products University (CPU) Online
CPU Online offers an extensive variety of courses designed to elevate the knowledge of professionals in the manufactured concrete products industry. CPU Online will ensure a professional pathway to success from the comfort of your desk! See below for listings of our courses and programs.
Concrete Masonry Courses (CMU)
- CMU Level 1: Introduction to the basics of concrete masonry materials, production and construction.
- CMU Level 2: Codes and standards, fire safety, grouting, crack control and sound abatement.
- CMU Level 3: Advanced topics such as quality assurance, sustainability, thermal design, moisture resistance and more.
- Hardscapes Level 1: Introduction to the basics of Segmental Retaining Wall (SRW) and best practices.
- Hardscapes Level 2: Residential Applications for SRWs.
CPU Online also offers:
- Concrete Masonry Technologist Program: Be positioned as an industry technical resource for architects, building owners and contractors by completing all three CMU levels.
- NCMA Continuing Education Facilitator Authorization: Become authorized to give NCMA approved education sessions to architects for AIA continuing education credit. This program open to NCMA members only.
- Manager Tracking: Managers can keep track of education for their employees, including assigning education courses and monitoring progress and achievements.
- Digital Badges: Earn digital badges for every module and course you complete. Share on Social Media to let your colleagues know about your achievements.