Building Officials: ACT54 8 hours, Technical
Enhance your knowledge of masonry materials, fire resistance ratings, sound transmission class, energy requirements and masonry details! If you are a design professional, engineer and/or architect, mason contractor, bricklayer, building official, building inspector, plan reviewer, masonry supplier representative, etc., this ONE day seminar is for you!
- Do you need to stay current on changes in masonry codes and standards?
- Are you new to the industry?
- For structural engineers, architects, mason contractors, bricklayers, building officials, building inspectors, plan reviewers, masonry suppliers, CMs, GCs.
- Successful completion of this seminar assures knowledge of brick, block, mortar and grout, fire ratings, sound transmission, thermal requirements and details.
Topics Covered Include:
- MATERIALS - brick, block, mortar, grout and relative ASTM Standards
- APPLICATIONS - Fire, Sound, Thermal, Details
Dates & Locations: See the Calendar